Origami Truss Displays
Using composite materials to construct Origami Truss, the product is a much lighter alternative than the standard truss that is widely used. One person can quickly set up one of our configurations for a dynamic looking display. Not only that, tear down is a breeze since Origami Truss collapses flat for simplified storage and shipping. Fabric or vinyl graphics in full color can be attached using ¼” pole pockets top/bottom and connect to the truss frame with clips. Add counters, shelves, lights, and a brochure rack to finish it off!
- Composite Material
- Easy Set Up
- Add Graphics
PRODUCT TECHNICAL DATA : ORIGAMI TRUSS SYSTEM 15X15
- Foldable truss System
- Dimension of Modules : 150×150 mm (outer dimensions)
- Module lengths: 0,30- 0,60 – 0,90 – 1,20 – 1,50 – 1,80 – 2,10 m
- Module connection by “ Corner Block “ and “Corner Connector “
- Cord Members : Ø 16 mm
- Truss elements : 30 & Fiber reinforced composite
- Bracing members Ø 10 mm
- Supportive elements : Aluminum AIMgSi0.5
|Truss Length (m)||Undistributed Load (kg)||Distributed Load (kg)|
- Origami Truss modular System is made of strong and durable materials
- It is lightweight and foldable
- Max. Free Span 6.30 m
- Spans must be supported at both ends
- Loads are in addition to self-weight loads
- Load data table only applies to simple beam load case.
- Truss units may be assembled by either flat connector or cubic corner block.
- Original connecting elements by MT Displays do not introduce weak points.
Properly connected units may be considered as 1 firm unit.
- Only use standard original Cross Connectors and Corner Blocks for truss
- Truss modules must be secured by corner blocks at both ends
OPTIONAL ADD ON PRODUCTS
TRUSS SETUP AND COLLAPSING
GRAPHIC MOUNTING GUIDE
Locate the pole pocket opening and slide in the pole pocket bars.
Attach the top clips to the top of the frame using the half clamps. Then attach the clips to the graphic. Repeat the same process for the bottom. The bottom clips have a tension band connecting the clip and the half clamp. This will help create tension and pull the graphic down so it is smooth and level.