LED TRADE SHOW DISPLAY LIGHTS
LED Trade Show Display Lights – No matter how large or small the event is. Our goal is to help your trade show exhibits or conventions a success. We offer LED Trade Show Lights, LED Stage Lights, LED PAR Can Lights, LED Flood Lights, LED Pin Spots Stage Lighting, LED PAR Wash Lights, Strobe Effects, LED Theatrical Wash Fixtures, LED Wash Bar, Stem Lighting Fixtures, Back Lighting, Laser & Strobe Effects, Recessed Lights, Track Lighting, Flexible Mounting Brackets, LED PAR Wash Lights, LED Stage Lighting Fixtures, Lighting Accessories, and more!
TRADE SHOW & DISPLAY LIGHTING
The Lumina Power Spot line offers a wide selection of value for the money. Spotlights come with various connectors, making them versatile and easy to use with practically any banner stand or panel system. All lights meet current UL safety regulations and are available in either a stylish Silk Black or Deluxe Chrome finish (as specified).
Phaze1 Lights offer a wide array of lighting options that can meet almost any accent lighting need you have. From Panel Mount and Surface mount fixtures to Accents, Uplights, Arm Lights, and more. The Phaze1 line also has all the bulbs and accessories you need making it a go-to option.
LED Stage Lighting brings a unique aesthetic feel to any event. Thanks to a wide array of available models, colors, configurations, and sizes, we’re able to offer lighting solutions for any concert, trade show, club, or outdoor event you could imagine.
This brilliant Aurascape LED RGB Light Bar system will allow new users as well as existing clients of tension fabric display systems to refresh and revitalize the application of their displays.
CAMELBACK DISPLAYS ARTICLES
- Trade Show Lighting 101 – Lighting can completely transform a space in the very simple and effective ways.
- 9 Types of Trade Show Displays – Trade show displays and exhibits come in a variety of shapes, styles, functionality, ease of portability and set up.
- 6 Questions to ask yourself before buying a trade show exhibit – Article to help point you in the right direction before deciding on an exhibit.
- Where to find info on trade shows – There are some great resources on the web to locate any relevant trade show, anywhere in the world.
- Graphic Walls Get Noticed – Large, wall sized graphics offer a lot of advantages.
- Making Your Trade Show Exhibit Count – Regardless of the venue, professional quality trade show exhibits are the expected in everything from local events to the largest national gatherings.