Trade Show Display lighting is designed to illuminate your exhibit booth and shed light on your displayed products and add impact to your trade show displays and banner stands, which is essential to trade shows with traditionally poor ambient lighting. Trade Show has so many displays competing for attention, so displays with lighting will stand out. This makes display lighting a very cost effective method to increase the impact, set the style, mood, staging of your display, and attract more potential customers.
We offer a wide selection of Trade Show & Display Lighting with energy efficient and low heat LED and Halogen lights for trade show displays such as tension fabric system and pop-up displays.
CAMELBACK DISPLAYS ARTICLES
- Trade Show Lighting 101 – Lighting can completely transform a space in the very simple and effective ways.
- 9 Types of Trade Show Displays – Trade show displays and exhibits come in a variety of shapes, styles, functionality, ease of portability and set up.
- 6 Questions to ask yourself before buying a trade show exhibit – Article to help point you in the right direction before deciding on an exhibit.
- Where to find info on trade shows – There are some great resources on the web to locate any relevant trade show, anywhere in the world.
- Graphic Walls Get Noticed – Large, wall sized graphics offer a lot of advantages.
- Making Your Trade Show Exhibit Count – Regardless of the venue, professional quality trade show exhibits are the expected in everything from local events to the largest national gatherings.