Wyndham fabrics are specifically designed for the trade show, hospitality and events industries. Companies needed a “step up” from traditional low grade fabrics such as Banjo Cloth and others. While Banjo Cloth is also one of the standards in the industry, Wyndham is of much higher quality and weight. Products that use our Wyndham fabric are table covers, pipe and drape, table skirts, and fabric banners. If you have an event such as a trade show, your tables, booth and banners can all match if needed.
Wyndham Event Fabrics
Some of the areas Wyndham fabrics stand out
- It is flame retardant: Most trade shows and other events require flame retardant certificate from an independent testing lab. Each order of table covers, table skirts, pipe draperies and fabric banners ship with a certificate. At certain trade shows, if you don’t use flame retardant fabrics, you run the risk of not being able to use them. Also, this fabric is “durably impregnated flame retardant” which means it will stay that way for years and after washing.
- The weight per linear yard is 12 ounces, which is higher than lower grade fabrics. Banjo for example is 4.8 ounces. This helps when you need something less “see through” with a fuller look. Banjo Cloth as a comparison uses an open weave which allows more light to pass through the cloth.
- It is a 100% Polyester product with a twill weave. This means that it is wrinkle resistant AND shrink resistant. This is important if you have to use your table covers again and again because it will maintain its shape after repeated use.
- Care is easy because Wyndham is machine washable and dryable. Just make sure you use light detergent and a lower heat setting. We need to warn you if you prefer dry cleaning. Do not dry clean printed fabrics. The chemicals used will cause problems with the inks and other processes we use to apply images to fabric. Also dry cleaning can cause shrinkage and stains to set.
- Wyndham colors are extremely consistent over dye lots. This means that if you order a table skirt today, the chances are high that if you purchase the same color a couple of years later, it will be the same. Banjo colors will vary between dye lots due to the way it is made.
- A huge variety of colors.
- All edges are sewn. This means that every edge is “sewn over” to prevent unraveling.
- Wyndham has decades of experience in the events industry (36 plus years). This means that Wyndham fabric has a proven record of success. It has been used for millions of projects over the years.
We have mentioned products that use Wyndham, but you are not limited to specific sizes and shapes. We have done numerous custom Wyndham jobs over the years to cover up ugly crates or add skirting around custom equipment displays. We have even used them as display panels since there are so many colors to choose from.
Wyndham Fabric Care:
Machine washable: Use mild detergents. Do not use bleach. Temperature up to 120˚ F.
Tumble Dry: Use low heat and do not overload the dryer. Tumble through
cool-down cycle and remove right away and hang. If needed, you can touch up wrinkles with a cool iron. You can also remove any wrinkles with a steamer.
Dry Cleaning: NOT Recommended. Do not dry clean printed products.
Camelback Displays, Inc. is not responsible for shrinkage or distortion of fabric that has been improperly cleaned.