About Twill Fabric
Twill Fabric was developed for the events industry and is the result of extensive research and years of field use. Twill Fabric is a type of 100% Polyester with excellent wrinkle and shrinks resistance. It also maintains shape over a long period of use. It is durable flame retardant, and all orders are shipped with a Flame Retardant Certificate from an independent testing lab. Twill is also machine washable and dryable for easy care. (Do not dry clean screen printed products).
Twill Fabric Specifications
- 12 Ounce Weight per Linear Yard
- 100% Polyester Twill (28 Gage Single Knit Twill)
- Durably Impregnated Flame Retardant
- FR (Certificate from independent testing lab Included)
- Machine Washable ‘&’ Dryable
- Colors are extremely consistent over fabric dye lots
- Color fast dye for fade resistance.
- 35+ Years of Proven Performance in numerous commercial applications.
Comparison with Our Competitor’s Fabrics
Banjo Cloth: 4.8 Ounce Weight per Linear Yard
100% Polyester (Open Weave – Can see through it when lit from behind)
Color will vary between fabric dye lots due to its design
Poly Satin Cloth: Usually Poly Satins are a low grade cloth.
3 Ounce Weight per Linear Yard * 100% Polyester (knitted) * Semi-Disposable * Very Sheer