- Anti-Static 100% premium polypropylene fiber system dries quickly and won’t fade or rot. When wet, the rubber-reinforced surface allows water to be wicked to the bottom of the mat, below foot traffic and providing a slip-resistant surface.
- Colorfast: Solution dyed for excellent light and we fastness.
- Unique ridged construction effectively stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing in high traffic areas, thereby maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- Recommended uses airports, retail stores, banks, hotels, offices, restaurants, healthcare, supermarkets and other commercial buildings.
WaterHog Premier Tile
Please Call For a Quote!
Black | Chestnut Brown | Grey Ash | Indigo | Khaki | Maroon | Regal Red | Southern Pine
Product Material Dimensions:
Fiber Type -Needle punched Solution-dyed polypropylene with 18, 60, and 110 denier fibers.
Weight – 36 oz. per square yard
Nub Height – 1/4″ & 7/16″
Design – Diamond, Diagonal, Geometric
Type – 100% SBR Rubber (20% Recycled Content)
Thickness – .190″ – Nubs | .050″ – Between Nubs
Durometer – 75
Tensil – 1100 PSI
When possible, Waterhog mats should be vacuumed on a daily basis. During periods of inclement weather, use of a wet/dry vacuum may provide a more effective method of daily maintenance.
Spots and non-permanent stains should be removed as needed using a safe non-organic solvent based cleaner. In the event a solvent based spotter is needed, caution should be taken to rinse the excess solvent thoroughly before returning the mat to service. Failure to rinse the solvent can result in damage to the rubber backing of the mat. Periodically, as needed, Waterhog mats should be cleaned using a more vigorous method such as a pressure washer or water hose. Following the use of this method, the mats should be placed in a position to allow them to drain. This draining will occur rapidly and the mats will be ready to put back into service in a short time.
Waterhog mats may be cleaned by any routine method used for carpeted floors. This includes wet extraction as well as low moisture extraction methods. Chemicals used for cleaning should be as solvent-free as possible and following a wet cleaning, care should be taken to rinse the mat as thoroughly as possible. If a wet system is used, the mats should be placed in a position to drain as much as possible before returning to service.
Prior to the mat being put back into service, Andersen recommends that the floor where the mat will be placed be cleaned to remove dust and dirt. This will allow the mat to grip the floor more effectively reducing mat movement with traffic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.