When the application calls for outstanding performance and beauty, Waterhog Eco Premier is the answer. WaterHog Eco Premier mats combine all of the performance of the original WaterHog with a unique diamond face pattern creating the ultimate visual appearance. WaterHog Eco Premier mats feature a 100% post consumer recycled PET face that is reclaimed from plastic bottles. Every 3×5 diverts approximately 60 plastic bottles from landfills. A multi-denier fiber construction combines thick fibers for scraping with fine fibers for wiping, providing better performance and longer life. The backings of WaterHog Eco Premier mats is made of 100% rubber with 15% to 20% recycled rubber content making these mats our most environmentally friendly mats ever.
- Reinforced face NUBS: Face NUBS are reinforced with rubber to resist crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- “Water Dam” border: Border is designed to hold water and dirt on mat to minimize slip hazards and floor damage around perimeter of the mat.
- Raised NUB surface: Removes and traps dirt and moisture and holds it on mat below shoe level so it is not tracked in.
- TriGrip backing: Gripping action minimizes movement on most carpets and improves traction on hard surfaces.
- Rubber backing: Lays flat, won’t crack or curl like vinyl mats.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Durable PET polyester face suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 100% recycled PET polyester fiber system dries quickly preventing fading and rotting.
- Should not be used in areas exposed to animal fats (kitchens) or petroleum products.