- Premium polypropylene fiber system won’t fade or rot.
- Unique ridged construction effectively traps dirt and moisture beneath shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber – reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing in high traffic areas, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- Green Friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated backing types.
- Exclusive “Water Dam” border keeps dirt and water in the amt and off the floor, minimizing slip hazards and floor damage.
- Loop pile fabric: Combines continuous filament polypropylene fiber with monofilament fiber creating a true wipe/scrape mate that is extremely durable.
WaterHog Diamond Cord Floor Mat
Please Call For a Quote!
2′ x 3′ | 3′ x 4′ | 3′ x 5′ | 3′ x 8′ | 3′ x 10′ | 3′ x 12′ | 3′ x 16′ | 3′ x 20′ | 4′ x 6′ | 4′ x 8′ | 4′ x 10′ | 4′ x 12′ | 4′ x 16′ | 4′ x 20′ | 6′ x 8′ | 6′ x 12′ | 6′ x 16′ | 6′ x 20′
Black | Chestnut Brown | Grey Ash | Indigo | Khaki | Maroon | Regal Red | Southern Pine
Product Material Dimensions:
Fiber Type -Solution-dyed polypropylene, 2750 denier and heavy Monofilament, air tangled.
Weight – 26 ozs.sy.
Gauge – 1/8″
Construction – Tufted Loop Pile
Primary – Woven Polypropylene
Thickness – .110″ – Border
Durometer – 60
Tensil – 1400 PSI
When possible, Waterhog mats should be vacuumed on a daily basis. During periods of inclement weather, use of a wet/dry vacuum may provide a more effective method of daily maintenance.
Spots and non-permanent stains should be removed as needed using a safe non-organic solvent based cleaner. In the event a solvent based spotter is needed, caution should be taken to rinse the excess solvent thoroughly before returning the mat to service. Failure to rinse the solvent can result in damage to the rubber backing of the mat. Periodically, as needed, Waterhog mats should be cleaned using a more vigorous method such as a pressure washer or water hose. Following the use of this method, the mats should be placed in a position to allow them to drain. This draining will occur rapidly and the mats will be ready to put back into service in a short time.
Waterhog mats may be cleaned by any routine method used for carpeted floors. This includes wet extraction as well as low moisture extraction methods. Chemicals used for cleaning should be as solvent-free as possible and following a wet cleaning, care should be taken to rinse the mat as thoroughly as possible. If a wet system is used, the mats should be placed in a position to drain as much as possible before returning to service.
Prior to the mat being put back into service, Andersen recommends that the floor where the mat will be placed be cleaned to remove dust and dirt. This will allow the mat to grip the floor more effectively reducing mat movement with traffic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.