ShowMax will set up in less than a minute, with no cases or padding materials to put away afterwards. No more waiting around for cases after the show! Graphics can remain inside for transport, so they are ready to show when you open the display. Large exhibition halls seem smaller when you are cruising on in-line skate wheels. Molded-in pull bar and innovative retractable handle give you more comfortable accessibility from any position. Maximum value, built right in.
Save money on accessories. Standard equipment includes: 120v-50w halogen lights with 7′ cord, white laser cut styrene header (blank), and molded-in storage compartments for literature. ShowMax panels are designed to lock together, creating an exterior protective shell, eliminating the need for extra cases.
ShowMax features blow-molded double wall reinforced polyethylene panels joined by co extruded hinges. After you fold up ShowMax, Franzen precision lockable latches are on the job to keep you presentation safe and sound until the next show. Always show your best. Project a more professional image and get better response for your tradeshow dollars with this innovative new tabletop display from Camelback Displays!
- Sets up in just 1 minute!
- Morphs from briefcase to a 48″x24″ fabric covered display in seconds
- So easy to set up, it’s practically automatic
- Header packs away into an indentation located on the panel’s backside
- Each unit ships with a Arch Header (blank) for company logo or headline
- Compact sized briefcase fits in aircraft overhead compartment