The RollerPro Stanchions provide effective crowd control when dealing with lines and queues. RollerPro’s heavy duty construction with 0.55 gauge steel and a 15lbs cast iron base is designed to give a long service life in high traffic waiting lines where the barriers are moved frequently. Additionally, the post’s easy-to-use, built-to-last, weather-resistant, and protective finishes can be match with our 60 stock belt colors and messages, making it the perfect stanchion to match in any venue and appropriate for outdoor use.
The longer the belt the fewer barriers you need to create a given size of queue system. Fewer barriers means lower purchase cost and less set up time. The RollerPro 200/250’s standard 11′ belt is the longest in the industry. While the 16′ belt on the 300 model halves the number of barriers needed with the industry standard 7.5′ belt.
- Full Circumference Floor Protector as Standard
- Long Belt Lengths – Reduce the Number of Barriers
- Heavy Gauge Steel and Cast Iron Base
- Belt cassette offers slow retract brake, belt lock, and universal belt end as standard features.
- Nine Stock Finish Options
- 60 stock belt colors and messages.
1. Outdoors Use this product is not recommended for outdoors use
2. Lead Times Custom Powder Coat and Specialty Finishes have a two week lead time