Green screens are fabric backgrounds typically used for chroma key compositing, or chroma keying. Bright green is typically used for chroma keying because this color is not found in human skin tones or hair colors. The process of chroma key compositing involves using software to isolate and make transparent a specific color (bright green) and adding in a new background image or video in its place. It is commonly used in the entertainment industry and with online multimedia platforms.
- Professional Level Chroma Keying: Whether utilized for interviews, streaming, photoshoots, live gaming, or work, Tex Visions retractable green screen is a professional and reliable option for a truly immersive chroma keying experience. Our screen is designed to be portable with quick and simple setup and breakdown – perfect for a wide range of applications.
- Premium Wrinkle-Resistant Screen: Our green screen canvas is crafted from 300D polyester. This matte polyester boasts wrinkle-resistance, water-resistance, scratch resistance, glare-resistance, and is nearly opaque – allowing for an optimal chroma keying experience.
- Ultra-Fast Setup & Breakdown: Setting up and breaking down is a quick and easy task that takes less than a minute. Simply open the base, connect the support poles, expand the banner and lock into place. That’s it – your green screen canvas is ready to go. No hassle, sweat, or tools required.
- Sleek Aluminum Base/Case: Each retractable green screen base is crafted from durable and lightweight aluminum with a black finish and chrome end caps. The canvas and support poles are stored inside the base allowing for secure travel and storage. A free carry tote is included with each purchase.
- Retractable green screen – quick setup and breakdown
- Multiple scenario – perfect for multimedia chroma keying
- Made with wrinkle-resistant, matte polyester material
- Sleek aluminum base for quick and secure storage
- 97″ height – choose between 31” or 59” widths
- Poles are stored inside the aluminum base