RaceDeck Smoked Oak Display Flooring
The Display your trade show or garage with the vintage look of reclaimed wood – RaceDeck Smoked Oak XL Display Flooring designed to stand up to the heavy foot traffic of admirers while easily accommodating the weight of cars, trucks, and off-road vehicles, and that provides great traction, high-tech look slip resistance with little or no maintenance. Easy installation and storage make it the must-have trade show, car show, and special event accessory. Requires No Tools and makes No Mess! With RaceDeck Smoked Oak Display Tile you simply “snap” your flooring tile together to creating a high tech finished look in hours, not days, making this a perfect option for DIY projects.
- The Smoked Oak Commercial Display Floor System
- Provides professional look with a showroom finish without paint or decals
- One of the most popular trade show booth and garage flooring styles worldwide
- Great slip resistance to petroleum products and most chemicals with a high-tech look
- Engineered to look seamless from module to module, allowing you to create virtually any size floor
- Easy to clean surface, resistant to petroleum products and most chemicals
- Mix and match styles for a truly original, custom display and garage floor
- Easy Installation – Set up your both or commercial display in no time
- Interlocks with all RaceDeck flooring products
- Patent Pending
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Engineered to handle heavy vehicle rolling loads
- 16 patented PowerLocks per module become part of the Superstructure when engaged
- Multi-patented Step-N-Snap design makes for no tools, no glues, and no toxic fumes
- Functions as one complete sub-structure, making the system perfect for applications with temperature swings
- Easily supports tool chests, 4 post lifts, and other garage rolling equipment
- Fully channeled to allow air and moisture to escape, eliminating odor causing mold and mildew
- Supports vehicle rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds
Edging (Sold Separately)
- Give your RaceDeck Garage Floor a finished look with this 12” x 3” beveled edge piece, which shares the same interlocking system as the tiles and simply snaps into place.
Available in 8 colors.
Learn more about adding the corners & edges to flooring sides click here.
There are no reviews yet.