RaceDeck Free-Flow XLC Tile Flooring
The Self-Draining Garage Flooring – RaceDeck Free-Flow XLC Tile Flooring designed for the harsh garage environment that provides great traction, high-tech look slip resistance with little or no maintenance. It’s the ideal choice for wet, muddy, and snowy climates. Requires No Tools and makes No Mess! With RaceDeck Diamond Tile you simply “snap” your flooring tile together to creating a high tech finished look in hours, not days, making this a perfect option for DIY projects.
- Provides polished and professional look with a showroom finish without paint or decals
- Maximum airflow and drainage of liquids and debris
- One of the most popular garage flooring styles worldwide
- Great slip resistance with a high-tech look
- Engineered to look seamless from module to module, allowing you to create virtually any size floor
- Easy to clean surface, resistant to petroleum products and most chemicals
- Supports rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds while allowing air and moisture to escape
- Flooring modules lock in place and stay engaged
- Interlocks with all RaceDeck flooring products
- Patent Pending
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Engineered to handle heavy vehicle rolling loads
- 16 patented PowerLocks per module become part of the Superstructure when engaged
- Multi-patented Step-N-Snap design makes for no tools, no glues, and no toxic fumes
- Functions as one complete sub-structure, making the system perfect for applications with temperature swings
- Easily supports tool chests, 4 post lifts, and other garage rolling equipment
- Fully channeled to allow air and moisture to escape, eliminating odor causing mold and mildew
- Supports vehicle rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds
Edging (Sold Separately)
- Give your RaceDeck Garage Floor a finished look with this 12” x 3” beveled edge piece, which shares the same interlocking system as the tiles and simply snaps into place.
Available in 8 colors.
Learn more about adding the corners & edges to flooring sides click here.