RaceDeck CircleTrac Flooring
The Vintage Coin-Top Look – RaceDeck CircleTrac Flooring designed for the harsh trade show or garage environment that provides great traction, great-looking floor, a classic trade show flooring style with the most advanced flooring system on the planet. It’s the ideal choice for wet, muddy, and snowy climates. Requires No Tools and makes No Mess! With RaceDeck Diamond Tile you simply “snap” your flooring tile together to creating a high tech finished look in hours, not days, making this a perfect option for DIY projects.
- Solid polypropylene tile
- Traditional coin top pattern garage flooring: a classic design found in many industrial applications and famous garages around the world
- The design is engineered to create a seamless look from module to module, allowing you to create virtually any size and any floor pattern
- Optional edging gives floors a finished look
- Available in TuffShield Finish
- Interlocks with all RaceDeck flooring products
- Patent Pending
- MADE IN THE USA
- Engineered to handle heavy vehicle rolling loads
- 16 patented PowerLocks per module become part of the Superstructure when engaged
- Multi-patented Step-N-Snap design makes for no tools, no glues, and no toxic fumes
- Functions as one complete sub-structure, making the system perfect for applications with temperature swings
- Easily supports tool chests, 4 post lifts, and other garage rolling equipment
- Fully channeled to allow air and moisture to escape, eliminating odor causing mold and mildew
- Supports vehicle rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds
Edging (Sold Separately)
- Give your RaceDeck Garage Floor a finished look with this 12” x 3” beveled edge piece, which shares the same interlocking system as the tiles and simply snaps into place.
Available in 8 colors.
Learn more about adding the corners & edges to flooring sides click here.