The QueuePro Stanchions provide effective crowd control when dealing with lines and queues. QueuePro’s heavy duty construction with 0.55 gauge steel and a 15lbs cast iron base is designed to give a long service life in high traffic waiting lines where the barrier system layout is permanent, fixing the barriers keeps their alignment which saves having to straighten the runs as can happen with portable barriers. Additionally, the post’s easy-to-use, built-to-last, weather-resistant, and protective finishes can be match with our 60 stock belt colors and messages, making it the perfect stanchion to match in any venue and appropriate for outdoor use.
- Full Circumference Floor Protector as Standard
- Heavy Gauge Steel and Cast Iron Base
- Belt cassette offers slow retract brake, belt lock, and universal belt end as standard features.
- Nine Stock Finish Options
- 60 stock belt colors and messages.
1. Fixed Base has three screw holes for permanently fixing to floor (screws not supplied)
2. Lead Time for any model with fixed or removable bases is 3 days