Portable Sidewalk Pole Sign is designed to be easy to move from place to place while offering stability and wind resistance (designed to withstand 30 – 40 mph winds, depending upon the amount of ballast). This Tip ‘N Roll Portable Pole sign is the truly portable, no-hassle sidewalk sign that looks great and works hard to get your message seen.
- Rolling Portable Pole Sign Holders are made from rustproof plastic technopolymers to withstand harsh environments. Whether its snow, rain, sleet, or the baking heat of summer this durable material won’t fracture, break or degrade.
- The heavy-duty base and split flanged bushing provides support to the sign post – helping to maintain stability when subjected to wind loads of up to 35 mph.
- Pre-drilled poles are made of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is thicker than PVC and won’t get brittle in low temperatures – delivering higher impact resistance.
- For additional weight and stability in windy conditions, the base of the sign holder has two built-in ballast ports that are able to accept water, sand, or gravel. The ballast port has a capacity of 2 gallons, adding an extra 17-19 lbs of weight.
- Sign holders are compatible with 9″ x 12″ to 24″ x 24″ and 12″ x 36″ sized signs.
- Signs not included.