PIXLIP GO lightboxes are the perfect configuration for a linear display space, including the return wall that demarcates your area of focus and intrigue. Comprised of PIXLIP GO units of one 79”H and two 59″H, the return wall allows a big, captivating, corner-wrapping graphic to power a memorable message. Fits perfectly within a 10’x10’ inline exhibit space. Frames weigh less than 25lbs and can be assembled and dismantling using light yet durable ABS plastic construction in 10 minutes. This PIXLIP GO lightbox with high visibility will create impactful trade show graphics, displays, events, retail, workplaces, trade shows, corporate events, franchise locations, museums, hospitality, education, healthcare and more.
Use them lit or unlit. Modular clips allow anyone to effortlessly join numerous panel configurations together with side-by-side connectors. There are never any hot spots or dark spots – just uniform bright light.
• Completely toolless assembly, no tiny fasteners to lose
• Slip-fit components assemble effortlessly by sliding one piece into another
• Impeccably crisp, consistent, glowing illumination for breathtaking graphics – never any hot-spotting – the Moss quality you’ve come to expect
• Ships and installs at a fraction of the cost of a typical lightbox
• Pure White ABS plastic frames, freestanding design, weights less than 25 lbs.
• The same frame creates single-sided or double-sided lightbox applications; detachable power supply for unlit use; flexible utility with lit and unlit fabrics
• Simple yet dynamic modularity; connect one frame to another in seconds just by sliding in a provided accessory clip
• 15 LEDs per light module; modules preinstalled on top and bottom rails; 6,500K color temperature; energy efficient at 120W (39” x 39” is 60W with LEDs
• 150mm frame depth; 402mm depth with included baseplates