MOD-1235 Trade Show Counter
The MOD-1235 Trade Show Counter offers the convenience of a fully-assembled component with locking storage and shelves and all the benefits of a custom design that’s unique to your trade show needs.
There are nearly 200 choices in the Counters and Pedestals gallery at a range of prices and features. Nearly all come with locking storage. Most counters and pedestals are modular, meaning they disassemble for shipping, but there are quite a few custom counters which ship fully assembled. Don’t see exactly what you want? No problem. We specialize in designing and building counters and pedestals that meet any needs.
When choosing the right trade show display counter for your trade show booth, consider how you will use it on the show floor. Do you need locking storage? Will the counter or pedestal hold a lead retrieval machine, laptop, or other electrical devices? If so, you will need wire management. That may be as simple as ordering a grommet for the counter. If you are planning to use a tablet computer, consider the tablet insert option for the countertop. This option is practical, attractive, and secure for many tablets, such as an iPad.
- Modular Construction
- Portable Modular Assembly: Locking Hex Key Connections (tool included)
- Engineered Aluminum Structure
- Base Price Excludes Full Vinyl Wrap Graphics
- Locking Storage and Shelves (most designs)
- iPad Counter Insert and Stand Options
- Hundreds of Laminate Finishes
- Custom Crates with Customized Packaging Options
- Made in the USA