- Packs into roto-molded cases for easy shipping.
- Sets up in minutes without tools.
- The system can be easily reconfigured for exhibiting versatility.
- Unlimited merchandising possibilities.
- Magnetic graphics adhere instantly to steel square tube truss 3″ vertical extrusions.
- Top and bottom truss sections are 5.75″ flat truss with ¾” hollow steel tubing.
- 3/18″ wire webbing.
Hyperlite Hybrid Truss Extrusion Display System – 20 x 20 Ringo is an ultimately reconfigurable exhibit display system. As you increase your display size or change your design, you will typically be able to use all or most of your existing components. This makes Hyperlite an excellent display investment.
When designing with Hyperlite, you not only create connecting spans between elements but you create panel opportunities. Through good planning, you can make the most of your budget and your display by an efficient and effective use of graphics, solid panels and maybe even slatwall!
On top of all of these benefits, Hyperlite pieces fit into shipping cases and can be easily transported.