- Carpet top is an attractive addition to any décor.
- U.V. Stable.
- Slip resistant top surface will not fade. Can be bleached to clean up color from time to time.
- Designed for maximum worker comfort and striking appearance.
- Tightly twisted nylon yarn: resists pilling and crushing, allows dirt and moisture to filter down into mat so it cannot be tracked in.
- Cushion is permanently bonded to the Nitrile Rubber top and will not de-laminate like mats with glued on cushion.
- Premium closed-cell Nitrile/PVC cushion backing provides long-lasting comfort.
- Beveled edges and curved corners create a safer transition from mat to floor.
- Recommended for use at cashier stations, bank teller areas, hotel check-ins, and sensitive business machines.
Hog Heaven Plush Floor Mat
Please Call For a Quote!
2’x 3’ | 3’ x 5’ | 3 x 12’ |
Brandy Wine | Cinnamon | Confetti Grey | Forest Green | Navy Spice
Product Material Dimensions:
Fiber Type – Solution dyed BCF 2 ply continuous filament nylon, type 6.0, 5½ x 5½ twist output, heat set.
Weight – 20ozs./sy.
Pile Height – 3/8″
Gauge – 5/32″
Construction – Cut Pile
Rubber Type – Nitrile / PVC
Thickness – .5″ or .75″
Density – 5.5 to 7.5 lbx/ft³
Water Absorption – ASTM D 1667- .01 lb/sq ft maximum
Flammability – FMVSS302- 0 Burn (pass)
Temperature Use – ASTM D 1056- Cold Crack: -20 degrees F High: 200 Degrees intermittent exposure
Backing Rubber Type – 100% Nitrile Rubber (20% Recycled Content)
Thickness – .070″
Durometer – 65
Tensil – 1100 PSI
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Electrical Resistance _IBM (Surface to Ground) NFPA 99 Chapter 12 Section 126.96.36.199 (6) (7), 1990
Average Electrical Resistance 2.94 x 10¹º ohms.
Anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned daily by sweeping or brushing to remove loose soil and debris. These impurities can cause excessive wear on the surface of the mats and shorten product life. The floor under the mats should also be kept as clean and dry as possible to protect the bottom of the mats and reduce mat movement.
On a regular basis, anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned with water-based cleaners to remove oil and grease where needed. We do not recommend the use of solvent-based cleaners. It is important to use cleaners strong enough with proper agitation to remove fats and other food related oils. Research has shown that even grease-proof rubber can be affected by grease and oil if the grease and oil are allowed to remain in contact with the mat for extended periods of time. Andersen recommends thorough cleaning at least weekly to avoid prolonged contact of grease with the rubber.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.