- Made of 100% Nitrile Rubber to ensure long performance life.
- Recessed glow in the dark directional arrows glow for over 2 hours after lights go out and are recharged once lights are restored.
- Provides pedestrian traffic direction I low or no-light conditions.
- Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
- Molded slip resistant top provides safe walking surface.
- Available in smooth or cleated back.
- Heavy weight keeps mat in place.
- Nitrile rubber construction allows for use in environments that are exposed to animal fats and petroleum products.
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Recommended for use in any facility where emergency conditions may cause a reduction in light for evacuation or after hours.
Glow Hog Floor Mat
Please Call For a Quote!
2’ ½”x 3’ | 3’ x 5’ | 4’ x 6’
Product Material Dimensions:
Rubber Type – Nitrile Rubber
Thickness – .138″
Durometer – 65
Tensil – 1100 PSI
Nud Design – Oblong
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Static Decay Test Method 4046 Federal Standard 101B/NFPA 99 12-220.127.116.11 (f)(3)(i) – Maximum Time Recorded: .01 sec.
Static dissipative: ANSI/ESD 57-1 1994 Protection of Electrostatic Discharge of Susceptible Items: Flooring Materials
ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry – .92 Wet = .86
Surface to Ground – 2.9 x 10^8 ohms @ 50% Relative Humidity
Surface to Ground – 3.0 x 10^8 ohms @ 12% Relative Humidity
Surface to Surface – 6.4 x 10^8 ohms @ 50% Relative Humidity
Surface to Surface – 6.7 x 10^8 ohms @ 12% Relative Humidity
Anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned daily by sweeping or brushing to remove loose soil and debris. These impurities can cause excessive wear on the surface of the mats and shorten product life. The floor under the mats should also be kept as clean and dry as possible to protect the bottom of the mats and reduce mat movement.
On a regular basis, anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned with water-based cleaners to remove oil and grease where needed. We do not recommend the use of solvent-based cleaners. It is important to use cleaners strong enough with proper agitation to remove fats and other food related oils. Research has shown that even grease-proof rubber can be affected by grease and oil if the grease and oil are allowed to remain in contact with the mat for extended periods of time. Andersen recommends thorough cleaning at least weekly to avoid prolonged contact of grease with the rubber.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.