- Anti-microbial treated for lifetime protection against odors and degradation.
- Highly durable and dense closed cell Nitrile rubber foam combined with uniquely designed construction affords excellent anti-fatigue properties.
- Grease and Oil proof.
- Designed for use in wet or dry areas
- Is available with holes when drainage is required
- Safe to use at welding stations
- Recommended for use medical facility environments, (i.e. operating rooms, delivery rooms, etc.) kitchens, locker rooms, labs, behind bars, kitchens, machine shops, work stations, or other heavy industrial applications.
- Can be autoclave sterilized.
- Green 10% recycled rubber content
Cushion Station Floor Mat
Please Call For a Quote!
2 x 3.2 | 3.2 x 5.3 | 3.2 x 8.3 | 3.2 x 12.3 | 3.2 x 16.1 | 3.2 x 20.1 | 4 x 5.92 | 4 x 8.3 | 4 x 12.3 | 4 x 16.1 | 4 x 20.1
Product Material Dimensions:
Rubber Type – Nitrile Rubber High density closed cell foam (10% recycled content)
Thickness – 9/16″
Durometer – 50 to 55
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Anti-Static: Electrical Resistance –IBM (Surface to Ground) ASTM F-150 and NFPA 99 Chapter 12 Section 188.8.131.52 (6) (7), 1990 Average Electrical Resistance at 70° F. and 50% Relative Humidity.
ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry – .94 Wet = .69
Designed for use in wet or dry areas
Anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned daily by sweeping or brushing to remove loose soil and debris. These impurities can cause excessive wear on the surface of the mats and shorten product life. The floor under the mats should also be kept as clean and dry as possible to protect the bottom of the mats and reduce mat movement.
On a regular basis, anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned with water-based cleaners to remove oil and grease where needed. We do not recommend the use of solvent-based cleaners. It is important to use cleaners strong enough with proper agitation to remove fats and other food related oils. Research has shown that even grease-proof rubber can be affected by grease and oil if the grease and oil are allowed to remain in contact with the mat for extended periods of time. Andersen recommends thorough cleaning at least weekly to avoid prolonged contact of grease with the rubber.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.