- Light weight makes Comfort Scrape easy to clean and handle.
- Provides superior anti-fatigue properties for employee comfort and ergonomic benefits.
- 100% high-density, closed cell nitrile cushion with Green 10% recycled content
- Beveled edges for safe access.
- Anti-micorbial treated to guard against odors and degradation.
- Grease proof nitrile construction.
- Welding Safe
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Recommended for use in packing and assembly areas, industrial workstations and food services locations.
Comfort Scrape Floor Mat
Please Call For a Quote!
2′ x 3′ | 3′ x 5′ | 3′ x 9′ | 4′ x 6′
Product Material Dimensions:
Rubber Type – Nitrile Rubber (10% recycled content) High Density Closed Cell Foam
Thickness – 3/8″
Durometer – 50 to 55
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Anti-Static- Electrical Resistance – IBM (Surface to Ground) ASTM F-150 & NFPA 99 Chapter 12 Section 188.8.131.52 (6) (7), 1990. Average Ele4ctrical Resistance at 70° F. and 50% Relative Humidity: 5.4 x 10^8 ohms.
AATCC Test Method 134-1991 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets. Maximum Voltage Negative 0.3 KV.
ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry- .70 Wet- .69
Anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned daily by sweeping or brushing to remove loose soil and debris. These impurities can cause excessive wear on the surface of the mats and shorten product life. The floor under the mats should also be kept as clean and dry as possible to protect the bottom of the mats and reduce mat movement.
On a regular basis, anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned with water-based cleaners to remove oil and grease where needed. We do not recommend the use of solvent-based cleaners. It is important to use cleaners strong enough with proper agitation to remove fats and other food related oils. Research has shown that even grease-proof rubber can be affected by grease and oil if the grease and oil are allowed to remain in contact with the mat for extended periods of time. Andersen recommends thorough cleaning at least weekly to avoid prolonged contact of grease with the rubber.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.