- 100% high-density, closed cell nitirile cushion provides excellent anti-fatigue properties.
- Anti-microbial treatment lasts for the life of the mat.
- The 18 x 18 x 9/16” tiles are lightweight and flexible for easy handling.
- Beveled safety ramps for safe transition from edges of installation.
- These grease proof tiles are available with or without drain holes.
- Liquids and debris flow easily through holes.
- Certified slip-resistabt by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Recommended for use in food processing areas, wet or dry work stations and manufacturing facilities.
- Standard Size Tile: 18 x 18, 9/16”
- Female Corner Ramp: 4 ½ “ x 23 1/8”
- Female Side Ramp: 5 ½ “ x 18”
- Male Corner Ramp: 5 ½” x 23 1/8”
- Male Side Ramp: 5 1/2” x 18”
Comfort Flow Modular Tile
Please Call For a Quote!
Product Material Dimensions:
Rubber Type – Nitrile Rubber High Density Closed Cell Foam
Thickness – 9/16″
Durometer – 50 to 55
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Anti-Static- Electrical Resistance – IBM (Surface to Ground) ASTM F-150 & NFPA 99 Chapter 12 Section 18.104.22.168 (6) (7), 1990. Average Ele4ctrical Resistance at 70° F. and 50% Relative Humidity: 5.4 x 10^8 ohms.
AATCC Test Method 134-1991 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets. Maximum Voltage Negative 0.3 KV.
ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry- .70 Wet- .69
Anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned daily by sweeping or brushing to remove loose soil and debris. These impurities can cause excessive wear on the surface of the mats and shorten product life. The floor under the mats should also be kept as clean and dry as possible to protect the bottom of the mats and reduce mat movement.
On a regular basis, anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned with water-based cleaners to remove oil and grease where needed. We do not recommend the use of solvent-based cleaners. It is important to use cleaners strong enough with proper agitation to remove fats and other food related oils. Research has shown that even grease-proof rubber can be affected by grease and oil if the grease and oil are allowed to remain in contact with the mat for extended periods of time. Andersen recommends thorough cleaning at least weekly to avoid prolonged contact of grease with the rubber.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.