- Extra course solution-dyed nylon fibers in combination with traditional solution-dyed fibers create excellent scraping and wiping action for maximum soil stopping power.
- Solution-dyed yarn is easy to clean. Just rinse with soap and water. You may even use bleach on heavy soil areas to help remove stains..
- High twist and heat-set anti-static nylon yarn makes ColorStar Crunch safe to use around sensitive electronic equipment.
- Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated backing types.
- Also available with oil and grease resistant 100% nitrile rubber backing when applications call for additional protection.
- Intricate tweed-color patterns helps hide soil.
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Recommended uses malls, banks, hotels, offices, restaurants, healthcare, supermarkets and more.
ColorStar Crunch Floor Mat
Please Call For a Quote!
2’x 3’ | 3’ x 4’ | 3’ x 5’ | 3’ x 10’ | 4’ x 6’ | 4’ x 8’ | 4’ x 10’
Garnet Crunch | Onyx Crunch | Quartz Crunch | Sapphire Crunch | Topaz Crunch
Product Material Dimensions:
Fiber Type – Solution-dyed BCF nylon, combined with extra course solution dyed nylon
Weight – 27 ozs/sy.
Pile Height – 1/4″
Gauge – 5/32″
Construction – Cut Pile
Backing Type – 100% Nitrile Rubber
Thickness – .060″- Body
Durometer – 65
Tensil – 1800 PSI
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Passes AATCC Test Method 134-1991 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets Maximum Voltage negative 1.0 KV
Interior mats are constructed with either nylon or olefin surfaces designed to wipe residual soil, dust and moisture from shoes. They are most effective when used in conjunction with high performance entrance mats. They should be vacuumed daily using either a dry or wet/dry vacuum.
As needed, interior mats should be cleaned and/or spot cleaned using a neutral cleaner followed by rinsing. If the mat becomes wet during the cleaning process, it should be allowed to dry thoroughly before returning to service. Nylon mats will require a longer drying period and should be positioned where they can drain during the drying process.
Interior mats can be deep cleaned using any method used for carpeted floors. Andersen recommends using a neutral, solvent free cleaner if possible. In the event a solvent is used for removing oil, grease, or gum type spots, take care to thoroughly rinse the solvent from the mat before it is allowed to dry for return to service.
As with entrance mats, prior to the mat being put back into service, Andersen recommends that the floor where the mat will be placed be cleaned to remove dust and dirt. This will allow the mat to grip the floor more effectively reducing mat movement with traffic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.