Anchor Core Slatwall
The Anchor Core Slatwall is 50% stronger than standard Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF), made with Boise Cascade Anchor Core. It is easy to handle, easy to install, and can be modified to function in any area like workrooms, closets, home offices, art & craft areas, and a laundry room. Anchor Core Slatwall is half grooved top and bottom panels provide the option of stacking panels and a seamless connection.
Available in a variety of color options.
- 50% stronger than MDF, made with Boise Cascade Anchor Core
- Made from 100% recycled wood fibers, Anchor Core delivers impressive strength and screw holding capacities.
- Total Weight: 84 lbs. per 4′ x 8′ panel.
- Standard grooving is 3″ on center.
- Cost effective material & shipping costs
- Half grooves make installation very easy.
- Standard cut and vertical options.
- Properly hang Slatwall with 1-1/4″ – 2″ long drywall screws.