- Comfortable, functional dome design provides excellent relief from back and leg stress.
- Launderable and highly chemical resistant nitrile rubber backing provides excellent cushion during use, giving maximum durability and longer surface life.
- Rounded corners and fashionable colors add the finishing touches to this attractive high-performance anti-fatigue mat.
- Solution dyed polypropylene surface means exceptional stain resistance and ease of maintenance.
- To clean, simply sweep, vacuum or hose off as needed.
- Recommended for retail or commercial application and for work in wet or dry environments.
AirFlex Floor Mat
Please Call For a Quote!
2′ x 3′ | 3′ x 5′
All Rubber | Coal Black | Cobalt Blue | Cocoa | Granite
Product Material Dimensions:
Rubber Type – 100% Nitrile Rubber (20% recycled content)
Thickness – .120” throughout body of mat
Durometer – 60 to 65
Tensil – 100 PSI
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Passes AATCC Test Method 134-1991 Electro-Static Propensity of carpets.
Maximum voltage negative 0.6 KV.
Electrical Resistance- IBM (Surface to Ground) ASTM F-150 & NFPA 99 Chapter 12 Section 188.8.131.52 (6) (7), 1990. Average Electrical Resistance 2.6 x 10^5 Ohms at 70°F and 50% Relative Humidity.
Anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned daily by sweeping or brushing to remove loose soil and debris. These impurities can cause excessive wear on the surface of the mats and shorten product life. The floor under the mats should also be kept as clean and dry as possible to protect the bottom of the mats and reduce mat movement.
On a regular basis, anti-fatigue mats should be cleaned with water-based cleaners to remove oil and grease where needed. We do not recommend the use of solvent-based cleaners. It is important to use cleaners strong enough with proper agitation to remove fats and other food related oils. Research has shown that even grease-proof rubber can be affected by grease and oil if the grease and oil are allowed to remain in contact with the mat for extended periods of time. Andersen recommends thorough cleaning at least weekly to avoid prolonged contact of grease with the rubber.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you need replacement graphics or replacement parts that you can’t find online give us a call at 1-877-268-7469. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.