Drape supports are 2 piece telescoping rods that adjust using a button stop to different lengths, giving you the flexibility to work within your design space. Sizes range from 3′ to 18′ (with many ranges in between). Durable cast aluminum raised rims around the hook end prevent jams.
Our most popular size is our 6′-10′ support as most people complete their set-ups using 10ft increments. If you are planning on hanging heavier drape like Georgia Expo Performance Velour, consider sizing up your drape support so you can get more of a double wall support when hanging your drape. This drape support features a steel hook end case in aluminum and is held into place with 4 rivets.
- 3′ – 5′ drape support has button stops at 4′
- 4′ – 7′ drape support has button stops at 5′, 6′ and 7′
- 6′-10′ drape support has button stops at 8′ and 10′
- 7′-12′ drape support has button stops at 8′, 10′ and 12′
- 8′-14′ drape support has button stops at 10′, 12, and 14′