Beltrac 3000 stanchions are patented (Patent No. D343690) architecturally acclaimed public guidance posts. Each post contains 4 dovetail grooves designed to function as embedded receivers for retractable belts or other attachments such as the Instant Hand Sanitizing Dispenser or sign frames. To protect flooring in the queuing line, all posts come with a standard non-marking rubberized base.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that “in addition to regular hand washing, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is also effective in killing the Swine Flu virus.”
- Hand Sanitizers must be at least 60% alcohol to be effective against Type A influenza viruses. Our Hand Sanitizers are 63% alcohol!
- The portable Hand Sanitizing Station provides the perfect solution
where soap and water are not readily available. It evaporates right in
your hands leaving a pleasant soft feeling yet killing 99.9% of germs on contact!
- The “no-touch” dispenser delivers 1,500 washings at a cost of less than $0.015 per use.*
- Maintenance-free dispenser operates with gravity so there are no moving parts to break (requires 4 D alkaline batteries).
- Fits on any Beltrac® 3000 post.
- Choice of three sanitizing solutions, each highly-effective against various microorganisms including Type A Influenza Viruses (such as the H1N1 Swine Flu).