Graphic Walls Get Noticed
First of all, they are easier to see from the trade show aisle and depending on the design, have more impact. This means that trade show attendees who on the average, take a slit second to notice your booth will have more of a chance of visiting your exhibit booth if you use larger graphics. This is the whole point of exhibiting in the first place. You can also focus on a core message or brand very easily. The idea is to draw people in to give you a chance to hand out supporting info or give your sales pitch to qualified prospects. Smaller graphics on banner stands can be used to support the core message too along with other support items like printed directors chairs, printed trade show flooring and even printed t-shirts.
There are several ways to produce wall sized graphics.
Pop up displays with mural panels is one way. Choose from different shapes for effect. Add a back lit header to make it brighter.
Hybrid exhibits are another way to use either standard inkjet laminated graphics or full color dye sublimation graphics (fabric graphics). Hybrids offer a scaled up style over pop ups.
Truss trade show display exhibits utilize this beautiful architectural component for many looks from high tech to industrial. Truss is also great for supporting huge graphics. Because of its structural integrity, large graphics that stretch into the air can be supported.
Tension fabric displays give us unique shapes and sizes that easily display large graphics. Usually fabric graphics are stretched over a frame like a pillow case to finish off the shape. The advantage is tension fabric displays are lightweight and easily pack down. They are also used as hanging displays such as rings and pyramids at trade shows.
If budget is a big concern for a particular trade show, there are ways to cut the cost dramatically and still make a graphic wall of sorts. One way is to order a large banner and hang it on the existing pipe and drape. The problem is that banners of this size either have to be folded for shipping causing creases or rolled up into a very long shipping tube (almost 8’). Another way is to order custom printed drapes for your exhibit booth. Booth Buddy. Ganged up banner stands is another way to produce a custom graphic wall and have a dramatic effect. Simply have 3-5 banner stands printed using on large image, which is divided up by the banner stands. Obviously edges will show, so the overall design needs to work this in.
However you approach it, graphic walls are great for attracting attention. Just visualize two trade show booths. In one, there is a table with a small table top display, covered in graphics. In the other booth there is a huge, well designed graphic wall with a core message and dynamic image screaming out to be noticed. Which would you rather have?
Articles: Pop Up Displays
- Buyer’s Guide – The pop up display is a great choice for Exhibitors needing portable solutions.
- What you need to know about pop up trade show displays but were afraid to ask! – They set up simply and quickly without tools on location and pack into cases with wheels.
- Graphic Mural or Fabric Panels? – Mural panels offer a non-cluttered, seamless look and are very effective in displaying 1-2 large ideas.
- How Do Pop Up Displays Work? – Pop-up trade show displays start with a collapsible extruded (or drawn) aluminum frame which opens to reveal the basic structure of a portable wall.
- Does your Pop Up Display Still Make It? – You open the case, pull out the pop up frame, hang channel panels and you are all set.
- 6 Ways To Spruce Up Your Exhibit Display – Make your presentation look like a high school science fair display board.
- Graphic Walls Get Noticed – Easily see from the trade show aisle depending on the design.
- Graphics Guidelines – The Correct Template for your product.
- Pop Ups 101 | An Evolution – Affordable, easy to use, easy to ship, easy to set up and tear down, lightweight, and offer a lot of surface area in your trade show booth at very little cost.