At Camelback Displays, we have developed a certain expertise on pop-up displays over the years due to our high volume of pop up sales. However, because of this cleverly designed trade show display, there are just a few things to be aware of when deciding on one.
What you need to know about pop up trade show displays but were afraid to ask!
They Are Portable:
Pop up displays by nature are portable display equipment. They set up simply and quickly without tools on location and pack into cases with wheels.
Pop ups are lightweight and can be shipped via FedEx, UPS and DHL. This is because they utilize aluminum tubing for the collapsible frame and the heavy duty plastic molded shipping cases also weigh much less than crates.
They Are Easy To Set UP:
Just pull out the frame, add a little hardware & panels and you are up in running in 15 minutes and ready to present! These displays are very easy to assemble and they look great when you are done.
The pop up frame is composed of extruded hollow aluminum tubing that is connected together with metal or high grade nylon hubs. The design allows for the collapsing frame to fit into a tight space (Like a case) and for easy expansion to assemble. The “skin” of the display, which is made of graphic or fabric panels are rolled up to fit inside of the case too. If you use fabric panels, detachable graphics can be hook and loop to them so that you can make changes between shows. All of this makes a pop up a very versatile, effective and easy to use 3-dimensional advertising display.
They Are Customizable:
There are several grades of pop up displays that offer tons of possibilities. You can add shelving, spot lights, graphics, headers, LCD monitor holders and podiums. (These are just the basic options)
With our heavier-duty custom pop-up displays, you can also combine structures to make a huge selection of shapes, turn one into a large light box, add internal shelves, use bridges to combine separate units, attach slat wall, apply back-lit bubble panels, attach dye-cut graphics, create towers, add graphic counters…and much more.
They Are More Than Just A Trade Show Display:
Pop ups are primarily used for trade shows, but they are also great for press conferences, meetings, sales presentations, mall displays, in-store advertising, museum exhibits and anywhere a flexible graphic wall is needed.
Why Do We Like Pop-Ups?
Because our customers LOVE these things! They solve so many problems for them that it is a sheer joy to listen to them tell us how happy they are with their choice to buy one! Throw in the life-time frame warranty and it is hard to go wrong with a pop up.
Articles: Pop Up Displays
- Buyer’s Guide – The pop up display is a great choice for Exhibitors needing portable solutions.
- What you need to know about pop up trade show displays but were afraid to ask! – They set up simply and quickly without tools on location and pack into cases with wheels.
- Graphic Mural or Fabric Panels? – Mural panels offer a non-cluttered, seamless look and are very effective in displaying 1-2 large ideas.
- How Do Pop Up Displays Work? – Pop-up trade show displays start with a collapsible extruded (or drawn) aluminum frame which opens to reveal the basic structure of a portable wall.
- Does your Pop Up Display Still Make It? – You open the case, pull out the pop up frame, hang channel panels and you are all set.
- 6 Ways To Spruce Up Your Exhibit Display – Make your presentation look like a high school science fair display board.
- Graphic Walls Get Noticed – Easily see from the trade show aisle depending on the design.
- Graphics Guidelines – The Correct Template for your product.
- Pop Ups 101 | An Evolution – Affordable, easy to use, easy to ship, easy to set up and tear down, lightweight, and offer a lot of surface area in your trade show booth at very little cost.