The Best Reasons To Use Trade Show Flooring
There are many reasons why you would want to buy trade show portable flooring from Camelback Displays Inc. To list a few reasons, I would include quality, price convenience, consistency of design, portability, anti-fatigue properties and selection. Also, companies that use trade show flooring actually save money by avoiding the high costs associated with renting at the show.
But what is the main reason to use trade show flooring?
The right flooring can go a long way to reinforcing your overall exhibit design. Just imagine spending thousands of dollars on a trade show displays only to have the design ruined by the flooring the venue decided to use.
- Frames your booth design, enclosing it in its own world. You want trade show attendees to view your booth as a microcosm of your company, so when they step into your booth they should feel like they are stepping into your company or organization.
- Separates your booth from the rest of the displays at the venue. You don’t want your booth area to look like it blends in with the adjoining booths. If everyone uses the same flooring, this can happen.
- Compliments your display if the right flooring is chosen. With a variety of colors, patterns, printing and textures, it is easy to augment your overall exhibit by using trade show flooring.
- Allows you to add marketing messages or logos. Inlays and full color printing are available to help crystalize your message or to just add a logo to reinforce your brand.
- Helps you make a bold statement with color. This goes back working with flooring to enhance your overall design scheme. Color can coordinate design elements and add a big punch of color to make your booth stand out.
- Offers patterns or textures that create a mood or finishes off the design. There is wood patterns, turf, rubber, solid wood, vinyl, printed floors, interlocking patterns, metal and tons of other choices to add the perfect look to your booth.
- By giving us limitless design possibilities, trade show flooring will help you stand out from your competitors. This is one of the main goals of exhibiting in the first place. All competitive companies are always looking for and edge, whether it’s big or small.