Follow our instructions and you will save time, money and effort.
Download the correct template for your products. Most of our products that have graphics have their templates on our site. If you need assistance, give us a call.
2. Acceptable Files
• Dye Sublimation / Ink Jet Graphics (Full Color Graphics): JPG, TIFF, AI, EPS, PSD, PDF
• Heat Transfer, Perma Logo and Silk Screen: AI, EPS, PDF (ONLY Vector art created in a vector program.)
3. File Sizes
• Dye-Sublimation / Ink Jet Graphics: rasterized (Images) must be 100 – 150 DPI (dots per inch) at full/printable size to ensure better quality.
• Vector Art: this art files can be adjusted to any size. If this art file has images, please embed them and send us your art file. If you used text, please outline all your text.
Please refer to the product template. Ask your Sales Representative if you have any question!
4-A. Image Quality
Prevent blurry or pixilated images by using high resolution images/pictures. Make your raster files (JPG, TIFF) at least 100 – 150 DPI at full printable size.
Your graphic file should be at 100% of size. Resolution should be set at least at 100-120 DPI at 100%. If you are designing at half size, please ensure your resolution is at least 200-240 DPI.
Bleeds are in most of our templates to determine areas that may not be seen or that will be cropped. We recommend you identify the bleed areas before designing your graphics. This will help you prevent placing important text and images in the bleed areas.
5-B. Outline Your Fonts
Convert all text to outline (Shapes). In Adobe programs, select the text, click TYPE in your menu bar, and Select Create Outline.
6-A. Color Matching
Please indicate any critical color requirements that you may have. Be aware that the colors shown through our website are for reference only. If colors are critical, please request a sample. Any full color – Dye Sublimation print, we can not guarantee a 100% match of PMS colors. NOTE: Please note that colors will vary from file to printed material and among different materials, banners, table covers, director chairs, Canopies, etc.
6-B. PMS & CMYK
• Dye Sublimation / Ink Jet graphics print using CMYK
• Silk Screen prints using PMS (Pantone Matching System) colors.
• Please be aware that any graphics colored with RGB more will be converted to CMYK mode.