An upscale alternative to the usual wood frame director chairs
The classic director’s chair, reinterpreted for discerning tastes and versatile applications. Heat-cured powder coat finish, anti-microbial WoodTec arms, stainless steel hardware, reinforced bar stool step. we’ve overlooked no detail to create portable, casual furniture that is unflinchingly sturdy, unfailingly comfortable, unquestionably stylish.
- Aircraft strength aluminum frame (can hold over 700 lbs of weight!)
- Hand Welded – Powder coated aluminum for strength & longevity
- The finish is powder coated epoxy, baked on to withstand the elements year after year
- Seat & Backs are made of Sunbrella brand marine-grade fabrics (resists fading & repels water!)
- Innovative hinge design to prevent seat fabric from creeping
- Nylon seat inserts to hold material in place.
- Their strength makes them perfect for heavier customers
- (the seat & frame together have been tested up to 675 lbs.)
- WoodTec arms are made from recycled plastic (high density polyethylene) & have the look & feel of real wood without the maintenance.