Directors Chair Buyer’s Guide
The beauty industry excels when it comes to drama with everything from advertising, signage, and music to the stylish beauty counselors. To cite an example from a New York department store. One of our major beauty clients launched a new line, and women were lined up outside the store before it opened.
For women, there’s nothing quite like being invited to sit in a sleek director’s chair for a complimentary beauty make over. The emotional high and beautiful results usually translate into major sales. In this case, the average sale was $250.00. There’s something to be learned from their techniques.
At a Chicago footwear show, we customized four metal director’s chairs with the product logo, a dynamic exhibit space and three six foot show banners featuring the athletic shoes plus the basketball celebrity spokesperson. Fans loved the director’s chair and photo op meet and greet. The event was so successful, the client could barely keep up with the demand.
Why not create a high impact themed event using our Factory Priced Director’s Chairs with your logo, graphics, or artwork on the back of the chairs. These top quality directors chairs for trades shows are made of hardwood or metal and built to last. Our extensive selection of folding director’s chairs can easily be branded using various printing and embroidering techniques.
Depending on your niche market, consider creating an event featuring Spider-Man, Captain Kirk, or a Madonna look-a-like in a customized director’s chair complete with your corporate logo and colors. There’s no shortage of actors looking for extra work. Hold a drawing every hour with the actor greeting people, sharing product highlights, handling the mike and the drawing. Don’t forget the photos.
Gold Medal Contemporary, Classic, and Commercial Series Directors Chairs
One of our best selling products, Gold Medal Director Chairs, comes complete with frame and chair cover is The Contemporary. The chair’s elegant design encompasses straight line legs and paddle shaped arms that convey a unique and modern style.
Our strongest wood director’s chair line that’s great for daily commercial use is the elegant and modern Commercial Series with comfort-shaped arms, steel reinforced legs, protective floor glides, three available seating heights, four finishes and an array of attractive canvas colors.
If you’re looking for the canvas director chair that most people recognize from the Big Screen and TV, look no further that the iconic Classic that’s our most famous design from The Gold Medal series.
There’s a lot of history behind this chair that was first presented at the 1892 Chicago World’s Fair. The classic design won an award for excellence within the casual furniture design category as a lead-up to the 1893 World’s Fair Columbian Exposition in Chicago. It’s extremely comfortable styling features durable sculpted legs and arms with two seating heights, four frame finishes and a variety of canvas colors.
Here are some helpful stats when choosing from this series:
- Comtemporary and Commercial series available in 18″ (standard), 24″ (counter), and 30″ (bar) heights
- Classic series is available in 18″ (standard), and 30″ (bar) heights only
- Made in the USA!
- Frame Colors include: White, Black, Natural, and Walnut
- 20 Canvas Colors available
- 600 lb weight tested!
- 3 Year Frame Warranty Against Defects
- Canvas Seat & Back included
- Cases and Additional Accessories Available
- Printing and Embroidery options available! (See below)
Printing and Embroidery Options for Optimal Branding
Set your brand apart with a range of custom options for your logo director’s chairs! Our Contemporary, Classic, and Commercial Directors Chairs can be customized with your name, logo or even full color image in several different ways.
Silkscreen your logo onto the front, back, or both!
Here are some of the benefits:
- We can print single or multiple color logos
- Accurate PMS or Pantone Color matching
- Printed Inks are heat sealed for a long life
- We can print any size within 13″ x 4.75″
Photofilm and Thermofilm are both heat transfer processes that allow you to apply simple text or images at an affordable price. Photofilm allows you to print a large image and transfer it via heat onto your canvas. The benefit of this process is that it can be an image with gradients, even photographic! Photofilm is an excellent option for someone on a budget and looking for a more mural like image on their directors chairs.
Like photofilm, Thermofilm Text and Logos utilizes a heat transfer technique. High quality urethane film is transferred onto either side or both sides of the canvas with either simple text options or you can utilize your logo. The benefit of this process is the cost, but you are limited by color choices vs. silk screening with a vast range of color options. Choose from our stock inventory and colors or provide a vector based file and we can do a thermofilm version of your logo in one of our stock colors.
We offer both Text Embroidery and Custom Embroidery for a more classic personalized look. With Text Embroidery you can choose from our library of fonts and stock colors to customize either side of your canvas.Text embroidery is the budget minded option. Custom embroidery is a very cool process! You provide an image or logo and we digitize it to create an entire image utilizing our stock threads. The effect is very impressive and adds a level of elegance to your Directors chair. The Las Vegas example above is just one example of custom embroidery.
The last custom option is our Full Color, Full Print Canvas Sets and Backs. This process is essentially offers edge to edge printing in unlimited colors utilizing full color dye sublimation. In other words, the desired graphic image is printed in a manner that dyes the fabric and the fabric is then sewn into a canvas set.
Star Directors Chairs
On a budget, then check out our Star Director Chairs that feature the similar type of engineering as our more expensive chairs. Available in Natural Wood, Black or White frames, this quality chair is not able to hold as much weight as our more expensive brands, but it’s much more affordable because it’s crafted from plantation hardwood (softer, less expensive wood) compared to the wood used on our other brands
This stylish chair is perfect for: Trade Shows, Special Events, Meetings, Give-A-Ways, Gifts, and Promotional Products.
- Lower Cost, Yet Durable
- Available in 18″ (standard), 24″ (counter), and 30″ (bar) heights
- Weight Tested to 250 Lbs
- 6 Month Warranty for Frame * Hand Dipped Finish
- Frames Colors include: Natural Wood, Black or White
- 20 Colors available!
- Canvas Seat & Back included
Elite Directors Chairs
If you’re looking for an unusual and upscale director chair of the highest quality, then our Elite Chairs crafted of Bamboo or Elm Hard Wood are the perfect professional choice. Every detail conveys sophisticated elegance from the finish to the 100% acrylic quality cushions designed with durable polyester marine fade resistant fabric.
For added comfort you’ll find a comfortable 3″ zippered seat cushion fashioned with a high quality foam pad and a reinforced base along with a flexible reinforced insert in the comfortable padded backrest.
- Available in Premium Bamboo or Elm Hardwood
- Many Accessories available including: Drink Holder, Side Bags, Swivel Table, and more!
- Bamboo chairs available in 19″, 28″ and 32″ heights
- Elm director chairs available in 27″ and 32″ heights
- Weight Tested to 350 Lbs
- Comfortable High density foam padded seat and padded rectangular back rest
- Text and Custom Embroidery options available
- Durable, UV and stain resistant Sunbrella brand marine-grade fabrics available
Monterey Directors Chairs
If you can envision the classic director’s chair redesigned for a wide array of versatile uses, then you have a description of our Monterey Director Chairs. These handsome chairs appeal to those with sophisticated tastes.
No details have been overlooked with the design of this beauty from the heat-cured powder coat finish to withstand the elements for many years, stainless steel hardware, and reinforced barstool step to the anti-microbial WoodTec arms. It’s style and elegance all in one. Many of our clients tell us it’s perfection!
- 15 Year Frame Warranty
- Aircraft strength aluminum frame
- Available Frame Colors: Black or White
- 10 Fabric Colors available
- Weight Tested to 675 Lbs
- Available in 18.5″ and 27 3/4″ heights
- Seats & Backs made with durable Sunbrella brand marine-grade fabrics
- Nylon seat inserts hold material in place
- Text Embroidery available
- Matching Foot Stools available
Articles: Pop Up Displays
- Buyer’s Guide – The pop up display is a great choice for Exhibitors needing portable solutions.
- What you need to know about pop up trade show displays but were afraid to ask! – They set up simply and quickly without tools on location and pack into cases with wheels.
- Graphic Mural or Fabric Panels? – Mural panels offer a non-cluttered, seamless look and are very effective in displaying 1-2 large ideas.
- How Do Pop Up Displays Work? – Pop-up trade show displays start with a collapsible extruded (or drawn) aluminum frame which opens to reveal the basic structure of a portable wall.
- Does your Pop Up Display Still Make It? – You open the case, pull out the pop up frame, hang channel panels and you are all set.
- 6 Ways To Spruce Up Your Exhibit Display – Make your presentation look like a high school science fair display board.
- Graphic Walls Get Noticed – Easily see from the trade show aisle depending on the design.
- Graphics Guidelines – The Correct Template for your product.
- Pop Ups 101 | An Evolution – Affordable, easy to use, easy to ship, easy to set up and tear down, lightweight, and offer a lot of surface area in your trade show booth at very little cost.