A Valuable Service to Your Client
- Our Instant Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of Type A viruses on contact.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that “in addition to regular hand washing, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is also effective in killing the Swine Flu virus.“
- Hand Sanitizers must be at least 60% alcohol to be effective against Type A influenza viruses. Our Hand Sanitizers are 63% alcohol.
- The portable Hand Sanitizing Station provides the perfect solution where soap and water are not readily available. It evaporates right in your hands leaving a pleasant soft feeling yet killing 99.9% of germs on contact!
- The “no-touch” dispenser delivers 1,500 washings at a cost of less than $0.015 per use.
- Maintenance-free dispenser operates with gravity so there are no moving parts to break (requires 4 D alkaline batteries).
- Fits on any Beltrac® 3000 post.
- Choice of three sanitizing solutions, each highly-effective against various microorganisms including Type A Influenza Viruses (such as the H1N1 Swine Flu).